Importance of SMO
Both small and large businesses are competing for a stronger online presence in order to dominate marketing strategies. The increasing level of competition has even forced small businesses to pay more attention to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and SMO (Social Media Optimization) strategies. The demand for SEO for small businesses has increased over recent years particularly because small scale entrepreneurs are looking for ways of utilizing the web to increase their revenue margins. New brands have compelled firms to invest in cutting edge technologies to scramble a good internet visibility. Social Media Optimization(SMO) for small businesses has realized exponential growth as a result of entrepreneurs who are thirsty to exploit the online space for corporate advantage.
Social Media Optimization helps you
- Build brand awareness
- Build customer relationships
- Bring more qualified traffic to your website
- Perform hyper targeting
- Sell more services and products
- Builds credibility and trust online
- Measure referrals from your social media activity to sales
Where Agreed kicks in for you
There are so many social media tools and platforms, it can be hard to know where to begin. For small businesses the key issue is resource – if you don’t have someone able to manage a social media campaign, it can be a drain on your time and be a potential distraction from your core business.
Before working hard and crazy, at Agreed we get into extensive brainstorming sessions in order to get the right direction in which you want growth. There is no point having expensive traffic on your website which does not convert. We get in, execute and we always go for the bull’s eye level of success for any mission! Some of the main challenges to consider for us are:
- What do you hope to achieve by using social media?
- How many resources can you devote to social media?
- What are the most effective platforms to use?
- What are you trying to achieve for your business?