About The Trainer
With over 17 years of digital marketing experience, Allison provides integrated strategies that get results. She has worked with hundred of businesses across a range of industries, including the top Forbes listed companies.
SPEAKER + TRAINER
Allison has provided workshops and keynote presentation of clients, groups and organisations. she is invited back again and again because of her outstanding engaging style.
A bored audience can ruin anevent. Allison begans great enthausiasm and her passion is contagious. Her expertise allow her to create fun, interactive and hands on learning experience.
Digital Marketing Masterclass Outline
Digital Marketing Strategy
- The steps to creating a digital marketing strategy
- Building a strategy from the ground up
- Integrating digital marketing into existing marketing plans
Websites: Usability, Conversion Planning:
- The role of your website in your digital marketing strategy
- Conversion planning
- Conversion optimization
- Differentiating between high quality and low-quality traffic
- Understanding the behavior of website visitors
- Using analytics to drive insights and optimization
Search Engine Optimization:
What SEO is and how search engines work
- Keyword analysis and optimization
- Ranking factors that drive sites to the top of search engines (and content marketing)
- Optimizing your site for search engines
- On-site optimization for search engines
- Building your search engine optimization plan
- Steps to building an eective email marketing campaign
- Email marketing optimization: List building, subject lines, driving action, best practices
- Email marketing analytics
- Why digital ads are powerful
- How digital ads are purchased (CPC, CPM, Bidding systems)
- Types of digital advertising (what they are, how they work, when to use them, how to optimize):– Search ads, display ads, video ads, social media ads, mobile ads
- Mobile website optimization
- Mobile shoppers, future of mobile + trends
Managing Digital Campaigns:
- Planning a digital campaign vs. ongoing digital marketing
- Harnessing the power of digital technology in integrated campaigns.
- Steps to building integrated digital campaigns Creating and Measuring a Digital Strategy
Social Media Strategy:
- Listening and assessing the landscape
- Defining your marketing strategies
- Identifying your target audience
- Creating your content strategy
Social Media Best Practices:
- Implementation best practices
- Commenting/response strategy and how to deal with both negative and positive comments
- Content optimization tips that apply across social networks
For each social network we’ll cover:
- How the network works
- How big it is
- Who uses it
- How businesses use it (with examples and case studies)
- Setting up your business on the network
- Best practices
- Tips, tricks & optimization
The following social networks will be covered in-depth:
- YouTube/Video Marketing
Efficiency and Effectiveness:
Improve your results and ROI (return on investment) by improving your efficiency and effectiveness in social media marketing.
- Visual Social Marketing: Creating powerful visuals to support your strategy
- Tools to Drive Success: Using tools to get more from your social media implementation (and how to choose the right tools)
- Creating Workflows: Creating social media workflows using proven tools to stay focused on what counts
- Time Management: Managing your time to maximize your results and improve your return on investment
- Strategies for Success: Strategies that will help you stay focused and improve your results
Measuring Social Media:
- Measuring social media is absolutely vital to driving results from social media.
- Measurement and reporting tools (and when you need them)
- Analyzing the results of your eorts
- Adapting your strategy to improve results
- Choosing KPIs to judge your success
- Calculating ROI
Getting Started Successfully:
We want to make sure that you have everything you need to successfully implement your social media strategy. This section will include:
- Choosing where to start
- Putting together your work process (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Prioritizing your next steps.
©Agreed Technologies. All Rights Reserved
1-Understanding Digital Media Strategies:
The attendees need to understand the strategy behind digital marketing – what tools to use, when, and how to think strategically about digital marketing. At the end of the training participants should be able to create a digital marketing strategy and effectively choose content, tools, and approaches.
2-Digital Marketing Tools+Best Practices:
In order to effectively implement digital marketing, participants must understand how each tool works, why people use it, why businesses use it, and how it can help to grow a business. Participants should also have a strong understanding of best practices to support implementation. At the end of the training, participants should know how different digital marketing tools work and be able to use best practices to get results from each network.
3-Measuring Results and Managing Workflows:
Implementing digital marketing is only part of the challenge when working with clients – convincing them of the value is vital to long-term success. At the end of the program participants will be able to measure the results from digital marketing and understand how to report results to clients.
The original investment to attend is $1500 per delegate which includes:
- The two days registration.
- Certificate of participation, documentation & presentation material.
- Pre-Training Assessment (Enabling the trainer to tailor the contents of the training to address your specific needs)
- Three Month Post training consultation (To make sure that the 15-20 new ideas and strategies you learn are successfully implemented).
- 02 Days Lunch & Tea/Coffee refreshments.
Benefits for Digital Marketing Workshop
Understanding digital media strategiesThe attendees need to understand the strategy behind digital marketing – what tools to use, when, and how to think strategically about digital marketing. At the end of the training participants should be able to create a digital marketing strategy and effectively choose content, tools, and approaches.
Digital marketing Tools + Best practiceIn order to effectively implement digital marketing, participants must understand how each tool works, why people use it, why businesses use it, and how it can help to grow a business. Participants should also have a strong understanding of best practices to support implementation. At the end of the training, participants should know how different digital marketing tools work and be able to use best practices to get results from each network.
Concrete ResultsImplementing digital marketing is only part of the challenge when working with clients – convincing them of the value is vital to long-term success. At the end of the program participants will be able to measure the results from digital marketing and understand how to report results to clients.
Agreed Digi Muggles present:
02 Days Digital Marketing Masterclasss in Dubai (16th -17th Feb 2018)Agreed Technologies is an India-based digital marketing firm set to expand its services in the Middle East.
Our expertise includes Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Optimization, Mobile App Development and Website Development.
In order to carry our interest forward and expand our client base, we at Agreed Technologies are organizing a 02 Days exclusive session called “Digital Marketing Masterclass” with Allison Chaney, which includes understanding, implementing and executing perfect digital marketing strategies.
Allison Chaney is a digital marketing pioneer and a thought-leader. She has experience of over 17 years in digital marketing and has worked with hundreds of businesses across a range of industries.
The masterclass covers all mission-critical aspects of profiting from digital marketing like search engine optimization, online advertisement, mobile marketing, digital campaigns, social media marketing, to name a few. It is perfect for anyone who wishes to either refresh or introduce themselves to many of the fascinating areas in the Digital Marketing. The expected outcomes of the masterclass include understanding digital marketing strategies, tools, best practices, result measurement and workflow management, the details of which are provided in the brochure attached.
Still having questions?
What You Get Using Our SEO Company’s Help